Moravia is a leading globalization solution provider, enabling companies in the information technology, e-learning, life sciences and financial industries to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. Moravia's solutions include localization and product testing services, internationalization, multilingual publishing and technical translation. Industry leaders rely on Moravia Worldwide for accurate, on-time and economical localization and translation.
Moravia is looking for Bilingual QA testers with a keen eye for detail and experienced in Localization, Linguistics or Translation.
Candidates must have native speaker fluency in one of the following target languages:
English (United Kingdom)
Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Our client is a Fortune 100 company located in Culver City, CA. Testers will be asked to perform complex linguistic and functional testing of localized software applications and websites. Testers will identify, analyze and report bugs in order to assist our client launch products of the highest quality.
- Hourly, non-exempt position
- W2 payroll position
- Working hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Onsite position in Culver City, CA
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of targeted language
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be able to type in the target language with local keyboard
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Highly-organized, with attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Prior translation, editing and proofreading experience preferred
- QA experience (preferred)
If you meet the requirements above and you are interested, please submit your résumé!
Moravia Recruiting Team